The GANA Educational Foundation Educational Program Grant is endowed by donations from the members of the Glass Association of North America. The Foundation was officially established by action of the GANA Board of Directors in May 2006.
- Any non-profit trade association engaged in the glass and fenestration industry, which is scheduling an educational program on behalf of the industry.
- Previous recipients of educational program funds are eligible to apply for subsequent funds provided that other requirements of eligibility are satisfied.
- Applications are to be submitted to the GANA Educational Foundation office at least 2 months in advance of the scheduled date for the educational program event, unless the need for funding is created within the 2 month timeframe.
- Applications include the completed "Application for the Educational Program Grant" form.
- Selection is made by the GANA Educational Foundation Board of Directors.
- Selection is based on the applicant's justification for the funds to be used for an educational program for the glass and fenestration industry.
- The sum of each award will be determined, based on demonstrated need and the available funds.
- Recipient(s) will be notified of their selection within 1 month after receipt of the application form.
- The funds will be provided to the non-profit trade association applicant prior to the event date, and the Foundation Board of Directors will evaluate the educational program during and following the event, to ensure that the award was used for the purposes described in the application to support an education program for the glass and fenestration industry.
|CLICK HERE to Download the Application Form|